Fears and Phobias
.“I had a phobia of blood from childhood. Helen listened to me and really understood my problem, she worked with me and I got rid of my phobia within a couple of hours. I was completely amazed at how quickly it worked and I have now been able to get a job working on a hospital ward.” C. (Bucks)
What’s the difference between fear and phobia?
Fear is a natural reaction. It is the natural reaction that kicks in in times of danger – the fight or flight reaction.
However, when that fear is out of proportion to the danger of a situation, but the danger feels very real it may become a phobia. A phobia can affect your daily life – it can become debilitating.
What is in the treatment programme?
- a free 20-30 minute consultation – where we can discuss you, your issues and the treatment
- a 2 hour hypnosis session – for most people that’s all they require, but some people with more complex issues would benefit from further sessions.
- the cost of this treatment is £130 for the 2 hour session
- Some people prefer to work at a slower pace – for these people a series (usually 3-4) of one hour sessions may be appropriate.
- The cost of a one hour sessions is £65
To request a free consultation or to ask a question call 0779 291 1462, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill in your information below and I will contact you:
Phobia Cure Welling, Phobia Cure Kent, Phobia Cure South East London