.Is anxiety normal?
Feeling some anxiety is a normal part of life designed to protect you from harm, real or imagined. In its mild form it can be beneficial e.g. stopping you from walking down a dark street at night.
Anxiety is based on the fight or flight mechanism. It causes adrenalin to be produced to enable us to fight or take flight. In our modern society, we don’t often get the chance to fight or take flight and so the adrenalin has no escape route.
What happens when anxiety builds up?
The build up can lead to feeling of powerlessness and become debilitating and can result in feelings of helplessness, lack of control, weepiness, insomnia, headaches, panic attacks, obsessive compulsive disorder (e.g. excessive hand washing, organising, checking appliances locks etc)
What’s in the treatment programme?
- a free 20-30 minute consultation – where we can discuss you, your issues, hypnotherapy and treatment
- a 2 hour hypnosis session – with the rapid techniques I use this is often all that is required – we get much more work done in a 2 hour session than 2 single sessions
- The cost of this treatment is £130
- Some people prefer to, or need to, work at a slower pace – for these people a series of one hour sessions may be appropriate.
- The cost of a one hour sessions is £65
I also offer group sessions which use breathing and guided relaxation to rebalance your mind and body and de-stress. For more information click here
To request a free consultation or to ask a question call 0779 291 1462, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill in your information below and I will contact you:
Responsive Hypnotherapy Welling, Kent, South East London, Clinical Hypnotist Welling, Kent, South East London, Hypnotherapist Welling, Kent, South East London, NLP Practitioner Welling, Kent, South East London, Stress management Welling, Kent, South East London, Sidcup, Blackfen, Bexleyheath, Eltham, Woolwich, Mottingham, Chislehurst, E14, Canary Wharf